Quick plum and coriander chutney
This chutney is ready in minutes and is great served with duck.
ripe (darker the better!)
- Cut the plums in half and remove the stones
- Then cut into four pieces
- Add all the plumbs to a pan with the brown sugar and heat gently until they start to simmer in their own juice
- Gently stir once – cook for about 3 to 4 mins
- Take off the heat and leave to cool in the pan
- When cool, transfer from the pan into another container
- Chop the coriander and fold in gently to the plums
This chutney is great served with duck breast.
Reviews, Tips and Questions
Write a review
You need to be logged in to write a review.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet.