Fish or veggie cakes
Tasty fish or veggie cakes - serve with salad or whatever you fancy.
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Boil the potatoes until they're cooked but still firm enough to mash rather than mush. Drain and mash thoroughly.
- Mix in the drained tinned fish. Add parsley, dill and black pepper to taste.
- Allow mix to cool and then roll into fist sized patties.
- Lay out three bowls - one with the flour, one with the eggs (beaten) and one with the breadcrumbs.
- One by one, dip each of the patties in the flour then the eggs then the breadcrumbs, ensuring they're thoroughly coated in each. This will get messy!
- Place on a baking tray, bake for 45mins and eat hot.
Reviews, Tips and Questions
Write a review
You need to be logged in to write a review.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet.