Omelettes are great for throwing in whatever meat or vegetables you can eat for a quick and tasty lunch or dinner.
(optional) 8-10 thin slices
(optional) cooked, 2-3 slices chopped
kernels cooked, small handful (optional)
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk together
- Heat a frying pan and add the oil
- Add all the ingredients, other than the egg and cheese, to the pan and fry for a few minutes to soften them. Remove from the pan and set aside
- Add the eggs and allow them to spread out. Cook for a minute
- Add all the cooked ingredients and the cheese to one side of the eggs only
- When the egg has almost fully set fold it over on itself and allow to cook for another minute or until the cheese has melted
- Remove from the pan and serve
Reviews, Tips and Questions
Write a review
You need to be logged in to write a review.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet.