Gluten free battered chicken
If you are gluten free and miss fried chicken then this is the recipe for you!
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Pat down the chicken with some kitchen towel to dry it
- Place the flour into a polythene bag (such as a freezer bag) and season with salt and pepper
- Add the chicken legs and shake so they are completely covered in the flour
- Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil. Remove the chicken from the bag and place in the pan
- Cook for a minute then turn the chicken. Repeat until all sides of the chicken have been sealed
- Place the chicken in an oven proof dish and put in the oven for around 25 minutes
- Once the chicken has been cooked the juices should run clear when a knife is inserted into the middle
Serve with salad, chips, or anything else you fancy.
Reviews, Tips and Questions
Write a review
You need to be logged in to write a review.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet.