A tasty vegan lunch, dinner or snack.
peeled and chopped
clove, finely chopped
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan and add the onion, garlic, coriander and cumin. Cook until the onion and garlic are soft
- Put the mixture into a food processor (or use a hand blender) and add the chickpeas and flour and blend. Add the mango chutney and blend again
- Roll the mixture into golf ball sized balls and then squash them flat (you will get around 7-8 falafel)
- Add the rest of the oil to the frying pan and cook the falafel for a couple of minutes on each side until they are golden
- Serve with extra mango chutney, yogurt, salad, tabbouleh, pitta bread or anything else you fancy
Reviews, Tips and Questions
Write a review
You need to be logged in to write a review.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet.