Fried honey bananas
This dessert is so quick and easy and satisfies any sweet craving!
- Whisk together the honey with 1-2tbsp of warm water
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the oil
- Once warm add the bananas and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour over the honey and water mixture and then sprinkle with the cinnamon
- Allow to cool a little before serving
Reviews, Tips and Questions
Write a review
You need to be logged in to write a review.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet.