Raw orange truffles
There are great for satisfying a chocolate craving - without the refined sugar!
- Place the pecan nuts into a food processor and blend until the nuts are crumbs
- Add the dates and blend again until the dates are all in pieces and have completely mixed with the nuts
- Add the cocoa powder, maple syrup and orange zest and blend. If the mixture sticks to the side then release using a knife and blend again
- Roll the mixture into bitesize pieces and then roll into extra cocoa powder or blended pecan nuts. You will make around 15-20 balls (depending on their size)
- Chill to set and then enjoy
Reviews, Tips and Questions
Write a review
You need to be logged in to write a review.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet.