Easy Japanese 'sushi' handrolls
Tasty (and easy) Japanese-inspired lunch, dinner or snack!
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- While the rice is cooking prepare the carrot, avocado and radish by cutting into long, thin strips. Mix together the mayonnaise and wasabi (if you are using)
- Once the rice is cooked allow to cool a little before starting to make your handrolls (or if you have time allow to cool completely).
- Take a sheet of nori and cut it in half. Spread a little mayonnaise onto the sheet diagonally from the top left corner to the middle bottom. On top of that add a strip of rice, followed by a piece of smoked salmon and on top your vegetables.
- Roll the nori into a cone shape and enjoy.
If you like wasabi then you can add more to your mayonnaise.
You can use any combination of vegetables and meat/fish in these rolls.
Reviews, Tips and Questions
Write a review
You need to be logged in to write a review.
24 Nov 2016Donato Francavilla
I love sushi, and this recipe is really easy to make. You don't need expensive raw food, and the result is great.