Chicken or veggie chow mein
If you want a veggie chow mein then just leave out the chicken and ham and add some extra veg!
clove, finely chopped
4tsp Soy Sauce
(no longer gluten free recipe)
- Cook the noodles according to the packet's instructions. Once cooked drain and toss them in 3tbsp of the sesame oil. Set aside
- Heat the groundnut oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. When very hot add the garlic and stir for 10 seconds
- Add the mangetout, carrots and ham and stir-fry for a minute
- Add the chicken, tamari, rice wine, white pepper, the rest of the sesame oil and spring onions and stir fry for 10 minutes (or until the chicken is cooked)
- Add the noodles and stir fry for 3 minutes
- Serve hot
Reviews, Tips and Questions
Write a review
You need to be logged in to write a review.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet.