Gluten free and dairy free apple crumble
A classic dessert made gluten and dairy free.
3 medium Apples
Bramley (cooking apples) cored and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190c
- Toss the apples in 2 tbsp of the sugar, lay them in an ovenproof dish and push them down. You want there to be several layers of apples (a 23cm round dish is about right)
- Place the rest of the sugar, the flour and the dairy free spread (or butter) into a bowl and rub together to form a crumbly mixture
- Pour the mixture over the apples and press down lightly
- Put in the oven for around 45 minutes until the top has gone hard and started to go golden brown
- Serve on its own or with dairy free custard or ice cream
Reviews, Tips and Questions
Write a review
You need to be logged in to write a review.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet.